Hey Squibler members, we made a number of improvements this last week.
1. Implemented a list-view to better project manage your work.
2. Implemented element tracking so you can keep track of all your story elements
3. Made the corkboard draggable to better organize your work
To learn more about these, watch our video update here where we walk you through all the new features.
1. Fixed a strange bug with the split-screen mode that messed up the dimensions when writing
2. Fixed a bug with element tracking where it didn't show the element you were typing
Hey Squibler members, we released a number of updates this week to ensure we continue to improve your experience.
1. You can now view your entire document at once in edit mode
2. You can now add story elements that appear on the right-hand of your editor
1. Fixed split-screen mode showing strange page margins
Hey Squibler members, we released a number of updates this week to ensure you continue to have a great experience.
1. Added an onboarding tutorial video for all new users
2. Change the word "project" in our editor and product homepage to "document." This is mean to better reflect our value proposition.
3. Added a help link to the header on the product homepage so you can quickly access tutorials.
1. Updated colors of the editor's sidebar buttons to ensure they reflected our branding
2. Updated blog homepage links that were broken
3. Added Squibler YouTube link to footer
We haven't focused on release notes in quite some time as we've been busy building the product with our small team. We're now making a commitment to do them regularly every week. Here's what we've done recently.
-Added page margins
-You can now add elements to your document including characters, settings, items, and more
-You can have a corkboard preview of your editor (notecard view)
-Introduced dark mode
-Moved goal setting to the footer to better sync experience
-Fixed importing screenplay format where sections and scenes wouldn't align properly
Toolbar Menu Spacing and Overlap
Spelling Issues on Feature Text
Night Mode Optimization
Corkboard Heading Improvements
Import functionality now supports the following stylistic features:
General improvements in writing experience:
- Improving Author Bio section usability.
- Improving the color of the background to create a better writing experience.
- Several bugs and fixes in the Story Board experience.
- Dark Mode improvements for story elements.
- Background color change from grey to white for the writing experience.
Built our own security and screening for bots. Removed third-party integration of security from Google. We no longer depend on third-party for core product experience and user security.
Fixed a bug on Plot Generator Page that was preventing writers from generating a random prompt.
(1) On-Demand Table of Content Page
You can see your document structure with a table of contents. Each item in the table of contents links to your project section or sub-section title.You can aad/delete, and show/hide table of content when you want.
Fixed a bug that caused ambiguous behavior of subsections after drag and drop.
Fixed a bug that caused text overflow of Title from header of editor.
1. Given the option to add a cover page in the Header Menu
2. A pop to choose from templates for the cover page
3. Change the color of the Cover Page on preview mode
Never run out of short story ideas with this writing prompt generator. Generate a Prompt. Try Dangerous Mode, Over 500+ first line suggestions to get you started with this writing app.